Tuesday 13 August 2013

New Vortex Diatron Repaint at K-Mart

I am not sure if anyone cares about these products but I found an image of the new NERF Vortex Diatron which is listed on K-Mart.com, but it's temporarily unavailable though. Read More.




















Here are also other pictures that Southern Brisbane NERF Club has found.

I do have to say though, that I'd way prefer the original Vigilon's colour scheme than this new one. There is to much white, and in fact this looks like it's paint job isn't even finished, I just think it looks pretty ugly. I don't care to much about a blaster's colour scheme but this is just weird!
It comes with white and blue discs, just like the new Proton did.

But as we know, not all of the white Vortex blasters will have the same discs but different ones    

As the Diatron came with black and white discs, which looks very different.


No comments:

Post a Comment